This Legal Notice contains the general terms and conditions that regulate the access and use of the website www.laisevenfreshfeel.com (the “Website”). We therefore recommend you read the following information carefully before you continue browsing.
In this regard, and in compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform you that the owner of the Website is Laiseven Cosmetic, S.L., a Spanish company with registered offices at C/ Ciudad de Sevilla 5, Pol. Industrial Fuente del Jarro, 46988 Paterna (Valencia), with Tax Identification Code B98125396 and registered in the Mercantil Register of Valencia, Tome 9019, Book 6304, Folio 94, Section 8, Page V-133400. When we say “Laiseven”, “us”, “our” or “we”, we refer to Laiseven Cosmetics, S.L.
You can contact us through the web form included in the “Contact us” section or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General conditions of use
Through the Website, Laiseven provides the user with access to and use of various contents published on the Internet by Laiseven, as well as by authorised third-parties.
These general conditions (the “General Conditions“) regulate the access and use of the Website, including the contents and services made available. Access to and/or use of the Website confers the status of user (the “User“), implying full and unreserved acceptance, from that very moment, of these General Conditions. Therefore, in the event that as a User you do not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of the Website, you must refrain from using it. Likewise, the User is informed and accepts that access to this Website does not in any way imply the beginning of a business relationship with Laiseven.
The Legal Notice, as well as all the information contained on the Website, is subject to modifications and updates, and therefore, the published version may be different each time you access the Website. Consequently, as a User, you must read the Legal Notice each and every time you access the Website.
The User is obliged and undertakes to use the Website, its services and its contents in accordance with current legislation, the Legal Notice, and any other notice or instructions made available to them, as well as with the rules of coexistence, morality and generally accepted good practices. To this effect, the User is obliged and undertakes not to use any of the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Website, the contents, computer equipment or the documents, files and all types of content stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by Laiseven, other Users or any Internet user.
The User undertakes and agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Website, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which it has access as a User of the Website, without this list being exhaustive in nature. In accordance with all of the above, the User may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless explicit written authorisation by Laiseven, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or unless this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of Laiseven or its owners, fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, as well as any other technical means established for their recognition.
Intellectual property rights
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind, source code, graphic designs, logos, images of our products, photographs, videos, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents included in this Website, are protected by Spanish legislation on intellectual property rights in favour of Laiseven or third parties who have authorised their use. In this sense, the reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the Website, its computer processing, distribution, dissemination, modification, transformation or recompilation, and other legally recognised rights of its owner, without the prior written permission of Laiseven, is prohibited. The User, solely and exclusively, may use the material that appears on this Website for their personal and private use, and its use for commercial purposes or for illegal activities is forbidden. All intellectual property rights are expressly reserved by Laiseven.
In this sense, Laiseven will ensure compliance with the above conditions, as well as the proper use of the contents presented on its Website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may apply in the case of infringement or breach of these rights by the User. Laiseven is the owner of the elements that comprise the graphic design of its website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, videos, housing images, textures, graphics, plans and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of said elements. Likewise, it is forbidden to delete, evade or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying Laiseven’s rights, as well as the technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms of the Website.
The User who intends to establish any technical link from its website to the Laiseven Website must obtain prior written authorisation from Laiseven. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between Laiseven and the owner of the website where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Laiseven of its contents or services.
Those Users who intend to establish links between their website and the Laiseven Website must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorisation is required if the link only allows access to the homepage, but may not reproduce it in any form. Any other form of linking shall require the express and unequivocal written authorisation of Laiseven.
- No frames shall be created with or on the Laiseven Website.
- No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or references shall be made concerning Laiseven, its contents, staff or other Website Users.
- It shall not be stated or implied that Laiseven has authorised the link or in any way supervised or endorsed the contents offered or made available on the linked website.
- The linked website may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the link.
- The website on which the link is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good practices and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary third party rights.
Exclusion of warranties and liabilities
Laiseven excludes all liability for the decisions that the User may take based on this information, as well as for any illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or any other use that is contrary to this Legal Notice.
Likewise, at Laiseven we do not grant any guarantee nor are we responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature as a result of:
- Contents and information quality: given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Website, Laiseven makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the contents.
- Service quality: access to the Website does not imply any obligation by Laiseven to control the absence of viruses, malware and/or any harmful component on the Website or the server that supplies it. In any case, it is the User responsibility to ensure the availability of appropriate technical security tools for the detection and removal of harmful computer programs.
- Service availability: Laiseven does not guarantee and is not responsible for the lack of availability, maintenance, operation and continuity of the Website or its contents, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them. Consequently, the services provided through this Website may be interrupted, suspended or cancelled at any time, without Laiseven being liable for any damages caused to third parties.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, the intervening parties submit themselves to the Judges and Courts of Valencia, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.